Sunday, November 4, 2012

Helping Victims of Hurricane Sandy


Click image above to go to the UMCOR site to make a donation for their hurricane victims fund (Hurricane 2012) or click here.





Click image above to go to the American Red Cross site to make a donation for their hurricane victims fund (Disaster Relief) or click here.




Click image above to go to the Catholic Charities site to make a donation for their hurricane victims fund (Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief) or click here.


I am working on projects for an upcoming blog hop, some Christmas gifts *gasp!*, and helping my daughter with an involved history project.  Crafting projects coming soon, but people dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy have been on my mind, and I am betting they are on your mind too.  These are three charities I have contributed to that I think do good work with the money they receive.  Just passing it on in case you were thinking of making a donation.  Back to the craft room....

No comments:

But wait! There's more! Click 'older posts' above!

But wait!  There's more!  Click 'older posts' above!