Friday, December 22, 2017

Official Cookie Tester Gift Set


Just a quick post to share a gift set I made for a niece.  The child-sized apron and chef hat were from my stash but originally purchased at Hobby Lobby. 

For the apron, I used a file from Embroidery Boutique.
For the name on the chef hat, I used a font from Designs by JuJu called She Persisted.


The little gingerbread man was made in-the-hoop in my embroidery machine.  The file was from Embroidery Garden.  This was the fasted thing and so, so easy!  I will be making this for lots of kids next year.

I'm marching on with my Christmas crafting.  Hope your sewing room is buzzing along.  To see all my embroidery projects, check out my embroidery page on this blog

No comments:

But wait! There's more! Click 'older posts' above!

But wait!  There's more!  Click 'older posts' above!